PantherBB.com Forum -  P71, Crown Victoria, Town Car, Grand Marquis, Marauder
Proud new owner! - Printable Version

+- PantherBB.com Forum - P71, Crown Victoria, Town Car, Grand Marquis, Marauder (http://www.pantherbb.com)
+-- Forum: New Member Introductions (/Forum-New-Member-Introductions)
+--- Forum: New Member Pit Stop (/Forum-New-Member-Pit-Stop)
+--- Thread: Proud new owner! (/Thread-Proud-new-owner)

Pages: 1 2

Proud new owner! - Grandmaquis - 10-13-2017 04:25 AM

I have always wanted one of these, and this one was a deal too good to pass up! Original condition car with an estimated 118,000 miles. The interior, save for some dirt and a cracked dashboard, was mint. It has since been fully detailed. The exterior was a little worse for wear but mostly rust free and very straight. The car is a bit sluggish (ha) and could probably use a thorough tune up. Still rides very nicely though... Look forward to seeing some cool cars here!

Proud new owner! - tobiasg1995 - 10-13-2017 05:26 AM

Welcome, congrats on being a newbie owner. They are fun cars

It is what it is

RE: Proud new owner! - BlackVic_P71 - 10-13-2017 07:10 AM

Welcome

LOUD EXHAUST IS FUN! AM I SHOUTING?

RE: Proud new owner! - Westbrook - 10-13-2017 01:17 PM

Welcome, these cars tend to grown on you after a while.

RE: Proud new owner! - msena - 10-13-2017 09:38 PM

Welcome to the forum!

RE: Proud new owner! - 04 Panther - 10-13-2017 10:56 PM

(10-13-2017 01:17 PM)Westbrook Wrote:

How long does that take ,my garage is getting full ........j/k .Rofl5Hugging
Are you still having trouble with your lovely neighbor ,I caught mine in my gas tank about a week ago .Pretty certain that won't happen again !

RE: Proud new owner! - Westbrook - 10-14-2017 01:31 AM

(10-13-2017 10:56 PM)04 Panther Wrote:

Are you still having trouble with your lovely neighbor ,I caught mine in my gas tank about a week ago .Pretty certain that won't happen again !

Since I haven’t parked my car in front of her house after the incident back in April, so far so good. I still need to get the scratches fixed, hopefully I can find the time to do it in the foreseeable future. Sometimes I think of getting back at her, but even if I do, life will catch up to me one way or another. I’m too busy juggling school with a full load (15 units) and an internship to care. On a brighter note, once I get my degree in the spring and finish my undergrad, I’ll be moving out to greener pastures.

RE: Proud new owner! - 04 Panther - 10-14-2017 11:16 AM

(10-14-2017 01:31 AM)Westbrook Wrote:

(10-13-2017 10:56 PM)04 Panther Wrote:

Since I haven’t parked my car in front of her house after the incident back in April, so far so good. I still need to get the scratches fixed, hopefully I can find the time to do it in the foreseeable future. Sometimes I think of getting back at her, but even if I do, life will catch up to me one way or another. I’m too busy juggling school with a full load (15 units) and an internship to care. On a brighter note, once I get my degree in the spring and finish my undergrad, I’ll be moving out to greener pastures.
I don't mean to inject my religion into this but as far as revenge ,I find it best to leave judgement up to the lord ......aka Karma will get her !!

RE: Proud new owner! - Westbrook - 10-14-2017 01:42 PM

Absolutely, I go to church every Sunday and think the same. If this happened to me when I was a teenager, I would have gone to town on her and go medieval. But after becoming older and wiser, I’m letting it go. Her life is lonely and worthless enough as it is.

RE: Proud new owner! - fairlane - 10-14-2017 07:46 PM

welcome