PantherBB.com Forum -  P71, Crown Victoria, Town Car, Grand Marquis, Marauder
Hello from Butler, PA. (Home of the Jeep) - Printable Version

+- PantherBB.com Forum - P71, Crown Victoria, Town Car, Grand Marquis, Marauder (http://www.pantherbb.com)
+-- Forum: New Member Introductions (/Forum-New-Member-Introductions)
+--- Forum: New Member Pit Stop (/Forum-New-Member-Pit-Stop)
+--- Thread: Hello from Butler, PA. (Home of the Jeep) (/Thread-Hello-from-Butler-PA-Home-of-the-Jeep)

Hello from Butler, PA. (Home of the Jeep) - Deputy25 - 09-26-2017 04:18 PM

I just picked up a 2008 CVPI with the street appearance package and a Setina interior partition. I'm a part-time LEO, and we occasionally use our personal vehicles, so I will be leaving the partition and gun rack in place. The car is in good shape for a 2008 from the northeast, so I'm just concentrating on maintenance. I hope to pick up tips on maintenance and troubleshooting on the forum Smile

Hello from Butler, PA. (Home of the Jeep) - tobiasg1995 - 09-26-2017 04:43 PM

Welcome from Ohio

It is what it is

RE: Hello from Butler, PA. (Home of the Jeep) - BlackVic_P71 - 09-26-2017 06:39 PM

Welcome!

RE: Hello from Butler, PA. (Home of the Jeep) - donzelwshngton - 09-26-2017 10:47 PM

Welcome what's up first on the maint. for you?

RE: Hello from Butler, PA. (Home of the Jeep) - msena - 09-26-2017 11:54 PM

Welcome aboard!

RE: Hello from Butler, PA. (Home of the Jeep) - Westbrook - 09-27-2017 01:03 AM

Welcome to Panther BB!

RE: Hello from Butler, PA. (Home of the Jeep) - FranktheVic - 09-27-2017 10:55 AM

Welcome from Oklahoma! A car from the NE? First maintenance item will most likely be the steering rack under recall if it hasn't been done already. Mine started going at right around 69K miles. Not sure how much the mileage varies on that but if it's getting up there I'd have it checked.

RE: Hello from Butler, PA. (Home of the Jeep) - Deputy25 - 09-27-2017 09:56 PM

According to the service records that I received with the car, all open recalls on it have been addressed. I'm currently replacing all fluids and filters and repairing a broken shift indicator.

RE: Hello from Butler, PA. (Home of the Jeep) - fairlane - 09-28-2017 01:08 PM

Welcome, Glad to have ya with us