PantherBB.com Forum -  P71, Crown Victoria, Town Car, Grand Marquis, Marauder
Greetings from Southern California - Printable Version

+- PantherBB.com Forum - P71, Crown Victoria, Town Car, Grand Marquis, Marauder (http://www.pantherbb.com)
+-- Forum: New Member Introductions (/Forum-New-Member-Introductions)
+--- Forum: New Member Pit Stop (/Forum-New-Member-Pit-Stop)
+--- Thread: Greetings from Southern California (/Thread-Greetings-from-Southern-California)

Pages: 1 2

Greetings from Southern California - ccain - 08-26-2017 12:49 PM

Hey gang,

I'm Chris and my Panther is a 2008, retired patrol unit from San Diego, painted in Audi Nardo Grey.

[Image: 3SJvywh.jpg?1]

[Image: JNxImuI.jpg?1]

Lots of mods and small repairs are in the works and I'm going to have a bevy of dumb questions, so buckle up guys. Big Grin

But seriously, I'm excited to be here. Thanks to this site and it's members for such a brilliant source of information.

RE: Greetings from Southern California - BlackVic_P71 - 08-26-2017 03:41 PM

Welcome

RE: Greetings from Southern California - Westbrook - 08-26-2017 03:53 PM

Welcome and howdy, neighbor!

RE: Greetings from Southern California - tobiasg1995 - 08-26-2017 05:22 PM

Welcome

It is what it is

RE: Greetings from Southern California - msena - 08-26-2017 09:52 PM

Welcome aboard, that color looks great.

RE: Greetings from Southern California - fairlane - 08-29-2017 10:08 PM

Welcome,Really like the color

RE: Greetings from Southern California - KDF82 - 08-30-2017 04:14 AM

Welcome from Corona.. Gorgeous CVP1! Mine is a 2011 and Ive worked on it a bunch since new in April so ask away. Plenty of kind knowledgeable people here...

RE: Greetings from Southern California - Coqui5 - 09-05-2017 01:29 AM

Welcome aboard!!

RE: Greetings from Southern California - donzelwshngton - 09-05-2017 10:54 AM

nice color!! what made you decide to paint it Nardo Grey? yours has gotta be the only vic in that color.

RE: Greetings from Southern California - ccain - 09-06-2017 12:47 PM

(09-05-2017 10:54 AM)donzelwshngton Wrote:

nice color!! what made you decide to paint it Nardo Grey? yours has gotta be the only vic in that color.

Thanks! I can't take credit for the color, it was that way when I bought it, but it was one of the reasons I bought this car over the black one I was considering at the time.

Whoever actually painted the car did a decent job. From the quality of the finish, I'm guessing it was professionally done.

There were a few very small areas where you could see that they wet-sanded and buffed the car but didn't quite get the buffer over some of the light scratches. A quick hand buffing took them right out.

The only negative thing I have to say about the overall paint job is that the painter didn't paint the door jambs, but it's kinda nice to open the door and see that black and white reminder that this car actually saw service. Ah, the stories this thing must have.