PantherBB.com Forum -  P71, Crown Victoria, Town Car, Grand Marquis, Marauder
Panther Enthusiast by accident - Printable Version

+- PantherBB.com Forum - P71, Crown Victoria, Town Car, Grand Marquis, Marauder (http://www.pantherbb.com)
+-- Forum: New Member Introductions (/Forum-New-Member-Introductions)
+--- Forum: New Member Pit Stop (/Forum-New-Member-Pit-Stop)
+--- Thread: Panther Enthusiast by accident (/Thread-Panther-Enthusiast-by-accident)

Panther Enthusiast by accident - KiloWhiskeyAlph - 06-11-2017 01:07 AM

Grew up riding in and working on Crown Vics, not that i wasnt a hoodlum and never spent any time in the back of a CVPI, my dad is retire LEO from smaller town where he had to maintain his own cruiser. Fast forward through 20+ years of Chevy rebellion, one mustang and a couple of f-series work trucks and now i have mutiple MGMs and looking to add a newer CVPI to the inventory... what can i say in a world full of tiny shoe box battery powered go-karts Im a big guy who likes big cars with big motors.

Post pics when able 98 is fugly at the moment guy in an 08 explorer made illegal uturn in front on me on HWY10 one morning and i slid under the rear bumper missed both airbag sensors buckled the core support and folded the hood up, she's bruised but drove her home keeping the fires stoked until i can put a new front clip and possibly heads, intake and pipes maybe throw in a few extra ponies for a pre-marauder marauder. Spent my insurance check paying cash for an 03 LS leather loaded still daily driver would like to add exhaust maybe few bolt on mods but not untill i get the patience to pull the friggen dash and change out a bust damper motor( gawd i hate those things)

RE: Panther Enthusiast by accident - pushrods - 06-11-2017 01:16 AM

Welcome, I always wanted a cvpi myself and when I needed a replacement daily this past December I picked one up. Love every minute of it. Wish I had done so sooner

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

RE: Panther Enthusiast by accident - Westbrook - 06-11-2017 01:37 AM

Welcome! The feeling is mutual for these big panthers.

RE: Panther Enthusiast by accident - msena - 06-11-2017 09:38 AM

Welcome to the forum!

RE: Panther Enthusiast by accident - Jocko10 - 06-11-2017 10:41 AM

Welcome from Indianapolis.......

RE: Panther Enthusiast by accident - Pecos Slick - 06-11-2017 11:59 AM

It is a shame that Ford doesn't put big CI motors in the CVPIs. A computer tuned 390 sure would be nice. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay with us.

RE: Panther Enthusiast by accident - massacre - 06-12-2017 01:55 AM

Welcome

RE: Panther Enthusiast by accident - BigVin - 06-12-2017 04:19 AM

Welcome to PBB

RE: Panther Enthusiast by accident - donzelwshngton - 06-12-2017 02:59 PM

Welcome to the PBB family!