PantherBB.com Forum -  P71, Crown Victoria, Town Car, Grand Marquis, Marauder
Me and I don't know where to post my question - Printable Version

+- PantherBB.com Forum - P71, Crown Victoria, Town Car, Grand Marquis, Marauder (http://www.pantherbb.com)
+-- Forum: New Member Introductions (/Forum-New-Member-Introductions)
+--- Forum: New Member Pit Stop (/Forum-New-Member-Pit-Stop)
+--- Thread: Me and I don't know where to post my question (/Thread-Me-and-I-don-t-know-where-to-post-my-question)

Me and I don't know where to post my question - Bigmax88 - 03-25-2017 05:30 PM

I just bought an 08 p71 and there is no power to the power windows or radio or heater controls looks like not much care was taken to remove to cop equipment but I doubt know if that's the problem.maybe blew a fuse.Is this common??

RE: Me and I don't know where to post my question - BigVin - 03-25-2017 08:16 PM

Welcome to the forum. Check the fuses first and then we'll go from there.
It wouldn't surprise me if it were missing a few fuses as well...when they decommission these they tend to scavenge anything they may need.

RE: Me and I don't know where to post my question - fairlane - 03-25-2017 08:45 PM

Welcome,and what Vin said!!

RE: Me and I don't know where to post my question - Westbrook - 03-25-2017 08:58 PM

Welcome!

RE: Me and I don't know where to post my question - msena - 03-25-2017 09:45 PM

Welcome aboard! Unfortunately electrical issues are not all that uncommon with the ex-cop cars when the get de-mobed. but most issues can be tracked down and rectified with a little diligence and a lot of patience.

RE: Me and I don't know where to post my question - Bigmax88 - 03-25-2017 11:37 PM

Can anyone tell me which fuse the windows are on

RE: Me and I don't know where to post my question - Pecos Slick - 03-26-2017 08:04 AM

Welcome to the forum

RE: Me and I don't know where to post my question - BigVin - 03-26-2017 09:49 AM

(03-25-2017 11:37 PM)Bigmax88 Wrote:

Can anyone tell me which fuse the windows are on

are all windows inoperable? Did you check power to the driver door switch?
Try passenger compartment fuse panel fuse 9 . It's a 7.5