PantherBB.com Forum -  P71, Crown Victoria, Town Car, Grand Marquis, Marauder
new here - Printable Version

+- PantherBB.com Forum - P71, Crown Victoria, Town Car, Grand Marquis, Marauder (http://www.pantherbb.com)
+-- Forum: New Member Introductions (/Forum-New-Member-Introductions)
+--- Forum: New Member Pit Stop (/Forum-New-Member-Pit-Stop)
+--- Thread: new here (/Thread-new-here--4159)

new here - BlueLineGhost - 03-15-2017 03:06 AM

Hello I go by Ghost long time love first time buyer of a p71 this is my 06 92k 143 idle hours still has all upgrades including ungoverned ecm as well as all connectors for lights and sirens I am rebuilding this this uc including lights and sirens

Just installed pioneer system and full tune upup I am a noon when it comes to these cars so I apologize if I ask to many questions about stuff in the car

RE: new here - msena - 03-15-2017 03:15 AM

Welcome aboard, no such thing as too many questions so ask away.

RE: new here - BigVin - 03-15-2017 05:13 AM

Welcome to the forum. Better check your areas laws on keeping all the lights and sirens and stuff. Here in NY they're pretty strict and will stop you in a heartbeat.

RE: new here - pushrods - 03-15-2017 08:08 AM

Welcome, might want to get a factory service manual off eBay they always come in handy. Way better than what you get at vatozone or advance. I'm new myself.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

RE: new here - Westbrook - 03-15-2017 10:41 AM

Welcome!

RE: new here - BlackVic_P71 - 03-15-2017 11:10 AM

Welcome.
Unless there's a reason for you to personally have lights and siren, best idea to keep that stuff off. One reason the general public frowns on these cars is people that throw all kinds of lights on them "because".

RE: new here - Pecos Slick - 03-15-2017 02:36 PM

Welcome to the forum. That is a good looking girl, take care of her and she will be there when you need her.

RE: new here - fairlane - 03-15-2017 08:13 PM

Welcome

RE: new here - BlueLineGhost - 03-16-2017 01:42 AM

(03-15-2017 05:13 AM)BigVin Wrote:

Welcome to the forum. Better check your areas laws on keeping all the lights and sirens and stuff. Here in NY they're pretty strict and will stop you in a heartbeat.

I have already checked as well as I am a volunteer traffic control for vehicle accidents and am granted access to do it as long as all light and sirens are used for work and traffic control only

But thank you for the heads up