Current time: 02-23-2018, 08:10 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
muffler recommendation
01-02-2016, 02:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2016 03:01 AM by Perp.)
RE: muffler recommendation
    I've gone the cheap route and welded in these Jones (MagnaFlow copy) mufflers. Same length as the originals but had to squeeze the ends down to match the 2" factory pipes. Less than $100 installed for the pair. Somewhat louder at idle, reasonably loud at WOT, and no highway drone.
Find all posts by this user View This User Garage
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Perp's post
02-03-2018, 07:44 AM
RE: muffler recommendation
(12-31-2015 11:03 PM)Cadr3 Wrote:

(12-31-2015 08:55 PM)99cvpiYG Wrote:

(12-29-2015 04:12 PM)Cadr3 Wrote:

unfortunately i live in California so cat delete is a no go. not in a rush so i'll have time to do homework

I also live in California yes having cats deleted sucks but there is ways around it lol. I have stainless works cat-back and I love it but if you don't want to spend the money that stainless works cost then I would get a universal X pipe and some flowmaster 40s will sound great.
P.S. where in cali are you I'm in lake elsinore there is many of us from SD to LA we all get together a lot

in san francisco, i know of atleast 3 members here but we have yet to get together.
I'm a new guy here. In San Jose but work in Burlingame. Looking for some mufflers myself. Where can I pick up the X pipes? Welding up the mufflers is easy enough. Do I have to fabricate the X pipes myself?
02-15-2018, 01:26 PM
muffler recommendation
just go slp loudmouth IIs and be done

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
02-21-2018, 12:59 AM
muffler recommendation
I got the Flowmaster delta flow 40. There not to bad. Not too loud and not too quiet. I’m also in Cali. But I’m in LA.

2008 MGM LS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk