Current time: 11-21-2017, 07:10 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Texas Hero
11-06-2017, 11:17 PM
Texas Hero
Steven Crowder .........Louder with Crowder on YouTube did a interview today with the hero in Texas .This is how we will take America back . Pure unadulterated bravery ......Stephan Willeford was a good guy with a gun that ran towards a man that was killing his friends . My kind of Hero !!491304

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user View This User Garage
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like 04 Panther's post
11-07-2017, 12:21 AM
RE: Texas Hero
I watch him on Facebook occasionally, great guy.
[Image: fe571afe-5636-45d2-8f76-c7eb8d09192c_zpseqfjcbef.jpg]
2006 Light Ice Blue P71 - Jmod, Whelen PAR 46 LED Floodlight, Wig Wags, Strobe Lights, 158K, Otherwise Stock
[+] 2 users Like Westbrook's post
11-07-2017, 08:18 AM
Texas Hero
Yesterday I didn't see the neighbor with the rifle anywhere, just the guy with the pickup who he jumped in with to chase the bastard down.
Now, we have a good guy with a gun that he knows how to use stopping a bad guy with a gun, wonder if this will calm the "get rid of all guns" people...probably not.

LOUD EXHAUST IS FUN! AM I SHOUTING?
[Image: 7082f310-ddf0-45a9-9fc0-153a7ca0a8ce.jpg]
1989 Country Squire - needs more air
2005 CV Sport
SW full exhaust, Heinous control arms, Hawk pads, Powerslot rotors, Addco swaybars, BBK TB, Accufab plenum

Panther, Ford, Crown Victoria, Mercury, Grand Marquis, Marauder, Lincoln, Town Car, Police Interceptor, P71, CVPI, LX Sport, LX, LS, GS, Signature, Limited
[+] 2 users Like BlackVic_P71's post
11-07-2017, 08:32 AM
(11-07-2017 08:18 AM)BlackVic_P71 Wrote:

Yesterday I didn't see the neighbor with the rifle anywhere, just the guy with the pickup who he jumped in with to chase the bastard down.
Now, we have a good guy with a gun that he knows how to use stopping a bad guy with a gun, wonder if this will calm the "get rid of all guns" people...probably not.

He said in the interview that the MSN was camped out at his door, and he had no desire to talk with them .Local LE was threatening to arrest for trespassing but when LE left the scene ,they were right back at his door .
[+] 1 user Likes 04 Panther's post
11-07-2017, 11:35 AM
On the one hand you'd think it'd be a good thing to talk to them but on the other, you know they're going to either spin it in your face or spin it afterwards when you have no recourse for correction. I say good shootin and screw the msm.
Mocha — 2014 Hyundai Tucson SE, Kona Bronze, Stock
Whitey the Beater — 1999 F-150 Lariat, 5.4 V8, Retired with 242,000 miles
[+] 2 users Like FranktheVic's post
11-07-2017, 12:26 PM
Texas Hero
Yeah, they'll say he must have something to hide if he doesn't talk, and the other guy was looking for his 15 minutes of fame since he talked right away. Yes, it's good to know who helped, but it's admirable that he did it since it was the right thing and does not need a pat on the back for doing so.

2005 CV Sport
SW full exhaust, Heinous control arms, Hawk pads, Powerslot rotors, Addco swaybars, BBK TB, Accufab plenum

Panther, Ford, Crown Victoria, Mercury, Grand Marquis, Marauder, Lincoln, Town Car, Police Interceptor, P71, CVPI, LX Sport, LX, LS, GS, Signature, Limited
[+] 2 users Like BlackVic_P71's post
11-07-2017, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2017 10:23 PM by 04 Panther.)
(11-07-2017 12:26 PM)BlackVic_P71 Wrote:

Yeah, they'll say he must have something to hide if he doesn't talk, and the other guy was looking for his 15 minutes of fame since he talked right away. Yes, it's good to know who helped, but it's admirable that he did it since it was the right thing and does not need a pat on the back for doing so.

I was listening to Mark Levin last night and some Goof called in wondering why charges of Reckless Driving were not leveled at the driver of the chase vehicle because he could have killed just as many innocent people as the killer with his 95MPH driving . Unbelieveable how fucked in the head some people are !!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

11-08-2017, 05:28 AM
Not sure how the pic of the chair I built got here ,LOL but I'll blame it on a million mile Dell computer.Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes 04 Panther's post
11-08-2017, 08:06 AM
(11-07-2017 10:20 PM)04 Panther Wrote:

I was listening to Mark Levin last night and some Goof called in wondering why charges of Reckless Driving were not leveled at the driver of the chase vehicle because he could have killed just as many innocent people as the killer with his 95MPH driving . Unbelieveable how fucked in the head some people are !!
Well, that's why people say not to follow like that. If something were to happen, it wouldn't be the fault of the guy he was chasing.
In a situation like that many things can happen - you chase and stop the guy, you chase and he shoots back hitting random people on the road taking more lives, he crashes and dies, he crashes into a school bus that explodes and kills 30 kids and the guy being chased, you crash into the school bus and kill everyone on board, etc.
While those bad things can also happen during a police chase, the police will likely not face charges unless they broke protocol.

2005 CV Sport

[+] 1 user Likes BlackVic_P71's post
11-08-2017, 08:49 AM
in Ohio I can see charges being filed for that conduct ,so I agree 101 %, but Texas has different laws for free peoples . Speculation was that he had enough guns and ammo in his car to continue his rampage ,and I believe he was looking for his wife's mother . He killed her grandmother but he would have tried to get his wife and he was hunting for her mother IMHO . There was another church just a couple of blocks away that was filled to capacity , I'm not sure that wasn't his second target . Thank Heaven for these two men that did a great deed for their community .