Current time: 09-25-2017, 02:44 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2016 PANTHER NATIONALS OFFICIAL DATE/PRICE ANNOUNCEMENT
09-07-2015, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2015 02:06 PM by BigVin.)
2016 PANTHER NATIONALS OFFICIAL DATE/PRICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Dates and prices for lodging for 2016 Panther Nationals are CONFIRMED and SET!

Dates are June 3-5, 2016.

Here's the pricing structure:
1 night stay in standard room 68.00
2 nights stay in standard room 60.00 each night
3 or more nights stay in standard room 55.00 each night.

This is at the Outback Resort, right on the strip, same place as usual! For a preliminary, I have 10 rooms blocked, and I can add more with a phone call.

I will be calling the drag strip at some point soon, and setting that up as well. I would like to know if everyone would prefer to do call-out grudge matches, just standard time trials, or if we want to do a bracket set-up. I am thinking if we do a bracket set up, we'll set up a buy-in (something dirt cheap, five or ten bucks a head), and we can do winner take all, or top two divvy the pot, or whatever. In case you aren't familiar with bracket racing, it takes the power of the car OUT of the equation, it is completely a driver's race. So, a Marauder can line up against a box Vic, and if the Vic's driver is more consistent, he'll win the race!

Tell me what you think!

-Tim
[Image: 18021714312pm_63372.png]
For those who travel well.

Panther, Ford, Crown Victoria, Mercury, Grand Marquis, Marauder, Lincoln, Town Car, Police Interceptor, P71, CVPI, LX Sport, LX, LS, GS, Signature, Limited
Find all posts by this user View This User Garage
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes StormChaserTim's post

Messages In This Thread
2016 PANTHER NATIONALS OFFICIAL DATE/PRICE ANNOUNCEMENT - StormChaserTim - 09-07-2015 12:12 PM