Current time: 09-20-2017, 09:22 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2004 Grand Marquis GS
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

12-22-2015 11:52 AM
raver208 Offline

Likes Given: 0
Find all posts by this user
:
2004 Grand Marquis GS
Quantity :
Condition :
Price : USD 5,100.00 For Total
Payment : Cash
Category : Vehicle
Opportunity to own well-kept, garaged, senior-owned Mercury Grand Marquis with LOW miles. This vehicle may be a 2004 but still details and shines like new, especially with its Dark Toreador Red Clearcoat exterior & Half-Landau Roof in beige. Has steel wheels with chrome finish wheel covers Tires still have 50% tread-life. Full beige/saddle(Mercury called it "Medium Parchment")leather interior and wood trim on the door panels and dashboard Roomy & luxurious int.Diligently serviced and up-to-date on oil changes, tire rotations, and other interval servicesTransmission is 4-speed automatic w/Overdrive, column shifted 4.6L V-8 engine; 224 HP; 272 ft-lb's Torque Large trunk complete with temporary spare (OEM) and floor-jack with wrench (OEM) First-aid kit included. All interior upholsteries (cabin & trunk) in remarkable shape, virtually free of wear or defects. Some slight cosmetic damage on driver front section of bumper fascia. Has been touched up w/ factory match paint.
Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Responds
Pecos Slick Offline - 12-22-2015 01:39 PM
RE: 2004 Grand Marquis GS
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2015 01:56 PM by Pecos Slick.)

You may have trouble getting that much for it. Question.... How many miles are on it?....Me, myself and I would rather have the last of a cable throttle Merc/CV or Lincoln, with low miles for 5K than a new tin can (Kia and other small imports) for $20,000 to $35,000. Good luck, I wish I had a place for it and some cash.

Edit: I just looked at his other post and it has the mileage 41,000 miles.
BigVin Offline - 12-22-2015 01:47 PM
RE: 2004 Grand Marquis GS

Vehicle location??
are you willing to ship?

Trading Forum