Current time: 12-17-2017, 01:42 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2000 Mercury Grand Marquis
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

12-06-2017 04:23 PM
Will_GM Offline

Likes Given: 0
Find all posts by this user
:
2000 Mercury Grand Marquis
Quantity :
Condition :
Price : USD 4,000.00 For Total
Payment : Cash
Category : Vehicle
I've decided it's time to sell my Grand Marquis. I've kept it since inheriting from my grandpa, and it has been a spare car but has not really gotten much use lately. Everything is in great condition mechanically, I've replaced the A/C compressor and all hoses and the system works great, starts right away. Under 70,000 miles. I'm pricing at $4000 firm because if I don't sell for that much I don't need to sell, but the fact is that the money will do me more good on other projects.

More of the story has been shared in threads here by me, the photo is before some repairs - I've replaced the side mirrors and windshield since this photo and I've replaced the front fascia and grill. The scrape on the front fender is the biggest cosmetic defect and the present condition is as shown, I'd fix it but it is winter so it's too cold for paint and I don't have available garage space to work on it indoors.

Located in Royal Oak, Michigan. E-mail klopfewr@yahoo.com or PM here to discuss further if interested.
Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Responds

No responds yet

Trading Forum