Current time: 09-23-2017, 01:42 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

1986 LTD Crown Victoria 2 door
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

09-12-2017 07:30 AM
BigVin Offline

Sultan of Swing

Likes Given: 2,078
Registry: 1
Find all posts by this user
:
1986 LTD Crown Victoria 2 door
Quantity :
Condition :
Price : USD 2,300.00 For Total
Payment : Cash
Category : Vehicle
The car has low mileage under 69k. In 1986 there were only around 6,550 coupes produced. I picked her up in February 2017 to hopefully bring back to her former glory but I've lost interest. Other than AC not being charged, she runs and drives great. New fuel pump, front brake lines, calipers and brakes... Fresh brake fluid new Tires, battery, belts, fuel filter, front sway bar end links, plugs/wires/cap/rotor. Needs paint on hood, roof, trunk. Landau roof vinyl is all beat up. No rot through on this car... clean undercarriage, floors and trunk. I took this car back and forth to work on several occasions, a 72 mile drive round trip with no issues. Runs and drives great. 30 year old car of driver quality so don't expect a trailer queen...the car isn't anywhere near perfect and still needs some work here and there but it makes a great daily driver. It's a 302 V8 and the first year for EFI, prior years were CFI. It is also the ONLY year without the dreaded throttle valve bushing failure issue. Power windows, power locks. You don't see many of these around anymore especially not ones that have a solid under carriage and not all rotted to hell. I'm not desperate to get rid of her so please no stupid 1000 dollar offers because it's not happening... only reasonable offers will be considered.
Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Responds
BigVin Offline - 09-12-2017 07:35 AM
RE: 1986 LTD Crown Victoria 2 door

(09-12-2017 07:30 AM)BigVin Wrote:

The car has low mileage under 69k. In 1986 there were only around 6,550 coupes produced. I picked her up in February 2017 to hopefully bring back to her former glory but I've lost interest. Other than AC not being charged, she runs and drives great. New fuel pump, front brake lines, calipers and brakes... Fresh brake fluid new Tires, battery, belts, fuel filter, front sway bar end links, plugs/wires/cap/rotor. Needs paint on hood, roof, trunk. Landau roof vinyl is all beat up. No rot through on this car... clean undercarriage, floors and trunk. I took this car back and forth to work on several occasions, a 72 mile drive round trip with no issues. Runs and drives great. 30 year old car of driver quality so don't expect a trailer queen...the car isn't anywhere near perfect and still needs some work here and there but it makes a great daily driver. It's a 302 V8 and the first year for EFI, prior years were CFI. It is also the ONLY year without the dreaded throttle valve bushing failure issue. Power windows, power locks. You don't see many of these around anymore especially not ones that have a solid under carriage and not all rotted to hell. I'm not desperate to get rid of her so please no stupid 1000 dollar offers because it's not happening... only reasonable offers will be considered.

Quote this message in a reply

Trading Forum